Pages

With creativity and imagination anything can be acheived

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Autumn Home Tour: Entry Way

Entry Way




The Bats made their second appearance for our family and the first for our new house. Technically they start behind the curtain in my Lady Lair and soar into the Entry Way, but that still counts.






I might add more bats later, but for now they look quite content.





Most people are probably familiar with my gorgeous blue table in my entry way and I must say I loved it more now than when I bought it. 




I switched two of the frames above the table for a skeleton centaur that normally graces my Lady Lair. The quote I saw and loved, but was unfortunately covered in glitter (yuck), so I typed it up and printed it out. I love how it is both adorable and creepy.





On the table I have a wonderful silver bowl I found at an antique store (my lovely husband never uses it hint hint), an old Halloween picture, and two books 'Complete Tales & poems by Edgar Allan Poe and Double, Double, Toil and Trouble by Lion Feuchtwanger. 

The Entry Way is also home to a lot of photos, which I understand don't fit under the Autumn theme, but you'll just have to bare with me.





 I have a small wall between the door to the living room and the hall closet that I use for my wedding photos.




Up the stairs I've started a large gallery wall. I hope to finish it, at least till I want to add more, in the next month. It is a little difficult to photograph well. You can also see some photographs of boats at the top and a fantastic painting called Made of Honey by Tai Hicks.


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Autumn Home Tour: Dining Room 

No comments: