Pages

With creativity and imagination anything can be acheived

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Marius' First Pizza


Mark your calendars Bearcub ate his first pizza August 25th 2012.

Myself Making Bearcub's First Pizza

Bearcub has problems with dairy so there is was naturally no cheese on the pizza and, since I'm unsure whether he'll have wheat issues, like myself and some members of my family, the crust was wheat free.  Actually the crust was allergen free.  My mother is unsure where, or when, she bought the mix but it was allergen free and strangely delicious!  Since Marius takes after me and loves every type of topping, I made him my favorite kind of pizza, a garbage pizza!



Ready For The Oven
Sliced and Awaiting Taste Testing
Bearcub thought it was strange and was slightly tentative at first, but  found it extremely delicious and devoured a sizable amount.  

Munching On His First Bite Of Pizza

Bearcub is continuously making me proud with his willingness, and in most cases eagerness, to try new foods.  As yet I have not found a food that he will not eat.  Giant claims he is on the "Reach diet", which mean that he eats anything he can Reach, and this is a very accurate description.
To date Bearcub's favorite foods are: Sweet potatoes, bananas, okra, watermelon,  mushrooms, spinach, liver, and I would safely say pizza.


A Successfully Delicious Day!




No comments: