Pages

With creativity and imagination anything can be acheived

Monday, June 13, 2011

Good News, Bad News, and More Good News

Good News: I was cleaning out a cabinet and found several small aluminum pots that I'll never use.  Instead of throwing them out or tucking them in a corner to be forgotten about, I decided to give them to the Monster.  He already had some toy food that he loved to play with, but sadly nothing to cook it in or serve it on. The Monster instantly fell in LOVE with the pots and pans I gave him and has since "cooked" numerous incredibly creative dishes, which all have been as tasty as plastic and childhood imagination can be, which is extremely tasty!  I just wish he ate half as well as he expects me too.

Bad News:  My attempt at replicating my fathers brownies has failed, even with the same black Amish cocoa that he uses.  All except the edges crumbled completely.

More Good News:  The brownies taste almost exactly like my fathers so it doesn'y bother me in the slightest that they crumbled.

No comments: