Pages

With creativity and imagination anything can be acheived

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Words and Bibble Babble: Thirteen Months

At thirteen months old Marius can't form a sentence and can only say singular words, but his word count increases everyday.  I've also been teaching him some baby sing language, which has been very helpful in understanding his wants and needs.

Signs that he understands:
Water
Milk
Hello/good-bye
Eat
Spoon
Apple
Diaper
Book
Play

Signs that he uses:
Milk (for nursing, bottle, and water)
Eat
Diaper
Hello
Good-bye
Play

Words he can say:
Momma
Dada
Gada (Grandpa)
Uncle Mac
Banana
Water (which gets shortened to waer)
Apple
A bite (which he normally repeats over and over again while signing eat.)

I love it when he learns a new word or sign.  I feel so proud and excited.  My little boy maybe growing up, but I'm watching him develop and change and its extraordinary!

No comments: